Mia has a Post Graduate Certificate in Business & Executive Coaching, trained with Animas as a coaching supervisor and particularly enjoys working with clients at transitions and turning points in their work, as well as life beyond work. Mia’s coaching and training style enable people to recognise their potential, see new possibilities and take confident steps forward. She has experience working with leaders from emerging talent to Director level across industry sectors including construction, energy, finance, leisure travel, law and professional services.
We are very excited to welcome new faculty member Mia O’Gorman as the guest speaker for our upcoming lecture – Adventures in Corporate Coaching: from Performance to Identity, and Beyond! Join
We are very excited to welcome new faculty member Mia O’Gorman as the guest speaker for our upcoming lecture – Adventures in Corporate Coaching: from Performance to Identity, and Beyond!
Join Mia as she shares insights from her own journey as an internal and external coach, coaching skills trainer, leadership development consultant and coaching supervisor to some of the world’s most renowned businesses. Discover whether corporate coaching could be the right path for you and hear Mia’s suggestions for building your credibility to enter the corporate coaching market, leveraging your background and expertise.
An independent coach and coach supervisor through her own business Coaching with Mia, and senior partner at next-generation leadership development firm Fourthpath, Mia will explore:
- How to locate your practice in theory and in conversation
- Common structures of corporate coaching assignments and programmes
- Navigating the organisation; including contracting, multiple relationships and evaluation
- The challenges and joys of corporate coaching; from boardroom beasts to proud promotions
- The coachee’s experience; from the shock of awareness to the clarity of vision and purpose
- Case studies of her most difficult and most rewarding assignments
- The value of supervision for surviving and thriving as a corporate coach
- Ways you can work towards becoming a corporate coach
There are no reviews for this event