Transformational coach training courses that go deeper.
At Animas, we provide coach training for those who want to help people achieve profound change in themselves, their work and their personal lives.
Whether you are looking to train as a coach, or you are already an experienced coach looking to develop further, we have accredited coaching courses which will give you the skills, support and qualification you need.
If you want to coach in a way that makes a real difference, then it’s time to discover the Animas transformational coaching approach.
Attend a FREE Introduction to Transformational Coaching.
The Animas Coaching Courses
Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- Designed for those new to coaching
- 123 ICF Approved Coach Specific Training Hours
- Association for Coaching Accredited Diploma in Coach Training
- Live training, mentoring and support
- Join us in London, Edinburgh or Manchester
Accredited Diploma in Coaching Supervision
- Train in integrative, psychological coaching supervision
- For experienced coaches looking to their next professional step
- EMCC European Supervision Quality Award
- 110 Hours ICF CCE
- Live training, mentoring, teleclasses and support
Accredited Coaching CPD Short Courses
- Two-day CPD courses for qualified coaches
- 12 Hours ICF Approved Continuing Coach Education
- Grow your skills and knowledge as a coach
- Explore applied theory in specialist fields
- Existential, Mindfulness, Group and Positive Psychology
Recognised nationally and internationally, Animas has strong relationships with the key professional bodies that shape and promote coaching.
The ICF is the world’s leading professional body for coaching with over 45,000 members across the globe..
The EMCC has a strong focus on quality standards and runs one of the few accreditation programmes for providers of supervision training.
The Association for Coaching is the UK’s largest professional body for coaches and has established itself as a progressive influence on coaching.
FREE Introduction to Transformational Coaching
Join us for a FREE day in London to discover transformational coaching. In a warm and friendly environment, you’ll explore:
- What transformational coaching is and how it differs from traditional coaching.
- What coaching is responding to in how people live today.
- The five career or private pathways you might follow after qualification.
- How you can work as a coach and the kinds of clients you might work with.
- The Animas approach to coach training and a walk-through of the programme.
- Sunday, 5th November 2017
- Saturday, 11th November 2017
- Saturday, 18th November 2017
- Saturday, 2nd December 2017