The world’s leading transformational coach training school.
Animas is where coaching goes deeper. We provide psychologically-minded coach training for those who want to help people achieve profound change in themselves, their work and their personal lives.
Whether you are new to coaching and looking to qualify or you are already an experienced coach looking to develop yourself further, Animas has the right training course for you to work at depth as a coach.
With a philosophy of supporting you to find the unique coach you want to be, you’ll never feel like just a number or one more coach. You’ll develop a style that, whilst drawing from a range of core frameworks, expresses the true qualities of who you are as a coach.
If you want to work to make a real difference then it’s time to discover the Animas transformational philosophy.
Attend a FREE Introduction to Transformational Coaching.
The Animas Coaching Courses
Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- Designed for those new to coaching
- 123 ICF Approved Coach Specific Training Hours
- Association for Coaching Accredited Diploma in Coach Training
- Live training, mentoring and support
- Join us in London, Edinburgh or Manchester
Accredited Diploma in Coaching Supervision
- Train in integrative, psychological coaching supervision
- For experienced coaches looking to their next professional step
- EMCC European Supervision Quality Award
- 110 Hours ICF CCE
- Live training, mentoring, teleclasses and support
Accredited Coaching CPD Short Courses
- Two-day CPD courses for qualified coaches
- 12 Hours ICF Approved Continuing Coach Education
- Grow your skills and knowledge as a coach
- Explore applied theory in specialist fields
- Existential, Mindfulness, Group and Positive Psychology
Recognised nationally and internationally, Animas has strong relationships with
the key professional bodies that shape and promote coaching.
The ICF is the world’s leading professional body for coaching with over 45,000 members across the globe..
The EMCC has a strong focus on quality standards and runs one of the few accreditation programmes for providers of supervision training.
The Association for Coaching is the UK’s largest professional body for coaches and has established itself as a progressive influence on coaching.
The Animas Coach Training Philosophy
At the heart of Animas is a drive to develop coaches who are able to respond with sensitivity, curiosity, flexibility and confidence to the complex issues that clients bring to coaching from their life and work.
Coaching is no longer the preserve of executives in organisations, and no longer does it focus only on career and performance. Coaching now helps people address every area of life from relationships to personal development, from health to wealth, from career to personal passions, and from small improvements in life to exploring our essential purpose and understanding what makes us tick.
We believe that, at its most fundamental level, coaching responds to how people face the complexity of life in the 21st century and, given the scope of such an inquiry, it is not about the coach having the answers but about creating the space for clients to gain a greater understanding of their own ways living and becoming empowered to make authentic decisions and responses.
For us, transformational coaching sets out to help people answer the age-old question we all face. From Socrates to Sartre, the question that has echoed through the millennia:
“How do I live a meaningful and worthwhile life?”
Coaching offers no answer but rather has encoded within its DNA the assumption that each person can find the answer that’s right for them.
Drawing from a range of philosophical, psychological and practical frameworks, we deliver integrative coaching courses that enable you to work at a deeper level of change in the workplace or as a coach in independent practice.
Unlike many coaching courses which are wedded to a single way of practising, our approach is to open many coaching doors for you to wander through and to explore. And with practice, reflection and feedback, you will become the unique coach only you can be.
FREE Introduction to Transformational Coaching
Join us for a FREE day in London to discover transformational coaching.
In a warm and friendly environment, you’ll explore:
- What transformational coaching is and how it differs from traditional coaching.
- What coaching is responding to in how people live today.
- The five career or private pathways you might follow after qualification.
- How you can work as a coach and the kinds of clients you might work with.
- The Animas approach to coach training and a walk-through of the programme.
Next Introductory Dates:
- Saturday, 24th June 2017
- Saturday, 1st July 2017
- Saturday, 15th July 2017