As coaches, we are naturally mindful of our approach, ethics and facilitating a space that is in best service to the client. While focusing on holding
As coaches, we are naturally mindful of our approach, ethics and facilitating a space that is in best service to the client. While focusing on holding the space for our clients, it’s equally important that we have the time and space to to process our own thoughts, feelings and reflections after each session.
Supervision is a valuable space for coaches to work through the considerations, challenges or issues that are inevitably faced in practice.
We recognise that for many coaches, having a space facilitated by a Supervisor allows for support, constructive feedback, healthy challenge, mentorship and the opportunity to address gaps in knowledge. All of this ultimately raises coaching standards and works to minimise any habits that may have been adopted along the way which may not be best practice.
The Coaching Supervision Programme offers 6 months of support in which you will be able to attend 6 x 2hr sessions once a month in a small group of no more than 6 coaches.
Across the events page, you can also choose which Supervisor you would like to work with.
For this specific offering you will be working with Todd who has a wealth of experience, is an ICF credentialed coach and ICCS qualified Supervisor.
The Coaching Supervision Programme is designed to:
- Support Coaches in their client journeys offering a theoretical, psychological, philosophical and/or ethical lens
- Help with sessions that feel heavier or more difficult
- Provide restorative support to the coach and explore dynamics that might happen under the surface of coaching
- Develop your own inner-supervisor
- Shed light on who you are as a coach and your natural coaching style
- Facilitate In-depth discussions around ethical issues
- Explore parallel processes and systems of impact
- Diversify tools or interventions that may be used in the coach-client space
- Reinforce standards of practice and working with coaching boundaries
- Challenge coaching relationship dynamics
- Reduce blind spots and widen multiple perspectives
- Thursday 14th October 2021, 10:00 – 12:00
- Thursday 11th November 2021, 10:00 – 12:00
- Thursday 9th December 2021, 10:00 – 12:00
- Thursday 13th January 2022, 10:00 – 12:00
- Thursday 10th February 2022, 10-12:00
- Thursday 10th March 2022 – 10am- 12:00pm
About your trainer Todd Roache
Todd is an ICF certified coach, supervisor, and trainer with Animas Centre for Coaching.
As a group supervisor, one of his greatest passions is holding space for coaches to not only discover the resources and interventions to serve their clients powerfully, but to find their true and unique voices as coaches.
He loves to work with coaches involved in all kinds of client work, from executive coaching, to integrating coaching with the Arts, to coaches exploring the depths of their empathy and intuition. The common thread in the diverse supervision groups he runs is a love of coaching and a call towards a deep authenticity of being.
10:00am - 12:00pm
Speakers for this event
ICF Certified Coach
Todd is an ICF certified coach, supervisor, and trainer with Animas Centre for Coaching. He loves to work with coaches involved in all kinds of client work, from executive coaching, to integrating coaching with the Arts, to coaches exploring the depths of their empathy and intuition.
ICF Certified Coach