As coaches, we are naturally mindful of our approach, ethics and facilitating a space that is in best service to the client. While focusing on holding
As coaches, we are naturally mindful of our approach, ethics and facilitating a space that is in best service to the client. While focusing on holding the space for our clients, it’s equally important that we have the time and space to to process our own thoughts, feelings and reflections after each session.
Supervision is a valuable space for coaches to work through the considerations, challenges or issues that are inevitably faced in practice.
We recognise that for many coaches, having a space facilitated by a Supervisor allows for support, constructive feedback, healthy challenge, mentorship and the opportunity to address gaps in knowledge. All of this ultimately raises coaching standards and works to minimise any habits that may have been adopted along the way which may not be best practice.
The Coaching Supervision Programme offers 6 months of support in which you will be able to attend 6 x 2hr sessions once a month in a small group of no more than 6 coaches.
Across the events page, you can also choose which Supervisor you would like to work with.
For this specific offering you will be working with Nisha who has a wealth of experience, is an ICF credentialed coach and ICCS qualified Supervisor.
The Coaching Supervision Programme is designed to:
- Support Coaches in their client journeys offering a theoretical, psychological, philosophical and/or ethical lens
- Help with sessions that feel heavier or more difficult
- Provide restorative support to the coach and explore dynamics that might happen under the surface of coaching
- Develop your own inner-supervisor
- Shed light on who you are as a coach and your natural coaching style
- Facilitate In-depth discussions around ethical issues
- Explore parallel processes and systems of impact
- Diversify tools or interventions that may be used in the coach-client space
- Reinforce standards of practice and working with coaching boundaries
- Challenge coaching relationship dynamics
- Reduce blind spots and widen multiple perspectives
- Monday 15th November 2021, 17:30-19:30
- Monday 13th December 2021, 17:30-19:30
- Monday 17th January 2021, 17:30-19:30
- Monday 21st February 2021, 17:30-19:30
- Monday 14th March 2022, 17:30-19:30
- Monday 11th April 2022, 17:30-19:30
About your trainer Nisha Vyas
Nisha is an ICF certified coach, Animas trainer and coach supervisor; she is passionate about helping coaches and leaders with high aspirations step up to the next level of their full potential. As a member of the Animas training team, she delivers the Foundations and Cognitions modules. She also runs bespoke training and coaching programmes in the corporate world of Football and Sports. In addition to this, Nisha is a coach and mentor for a schools intervention programme, providing support to children aged 11-16.
As a supervisor Nisha is passionate about empowering Coaches to feel confident within their practice – regardless of the level of their coaching experience. She helps coaches to strengthen their skill-set whilst embracing their authenticity and maintaining their unique styles.
5:30pm - 7:30pm
Speakers for this event
ICF Certified Coach
Nisha is an ICF certified coach, Animas trainer and coach supervisor; she is passionate about helping coaches and leaders with high aspirations step up to the next level of their full potential.
ICF Certified Coach