General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions should be read by you when booking your training with Animas Education Ltd. By purchasing a place on any of our training courses or programmes, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
“Agreement” means the contract you have entered into by paying money to Animas Education Ltd. “Student” refers to any customer, meaning any person who has paid any amount of money to Animas Education Ltd.
2. Formation of contract
The contract date is defined as the day you make the first payment towards your course fee. This may be a deposit, an instalment, or the full amount of the course fee where applicable.
3. Our cancellation policy
- 3.1. This agreement is cancellable within the standard 14 day cooling off period. If cancelled within this 14 day period, we will offer a full refund. The 14 days start from the formation of the contract (see section 2).
- 3.2. There is no refund of any payment after the 14 day cooling off period. From the end of the cooling off period forward the full balance of your course feeremains payable by the date stated on your invoice.
4. Transferring course dates
4.1. There is no charge for transferring your booking to the same course on an alternative date provided you notify us in writing up to 45 days before the start and if there is availability for you to do so. Please note that our courses do book up fully so transfers are managed at our discretion and your first choice may not always be available. However, alternative options will continue to be offered to you until your modules are completed.If notice to change dates is given less than 45 days before the course starts then a transfer fee of 10% of your total course fee (plus VAT) will be payable. No more than one transfer will be allowed. Requests to transfer a course must be made in writing and emailed to the Client Services Manager at email@example.com.
4.2. Please note that failure to attend a course module does not constitute grounds for a refund.
5. Invoicing and Payment
5.1. If any amount due to Animas Education Ltd under or in connection with these terms and conditions remains outstanding beyond the due date we may charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 5% per annum.
6. Intellectual Property
We love sharing our knowledge and experience with you, but all Intellectual Property Rights in any content produced by us remain our exclusive property. In accessing Animas training material, through our printed books and our online resources, you agree not to:
- 6.1. Reproduce or redistribute the content, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- 6.2. Remove the copyright or trademark notice(s) from any copies of the training course content.
- 6.3. Make any commercial use of the services by reselling our material.
7. Training experience and conditions
- 7.1. We ask that in order to keep disruptions to a minimum, you plan your journey to training sessions to arrive on time.
- 7.2. Attendance of all modules and mentoring sessions is required to pass the diploma course, and attendance at both days of a CPD course isrequired to receive the CCE certificate.
- 7.3. We will seek to help you find practise clients, but ultimately, finding practise clients is your responsibility.
- 7.4. We will seek to help with IT and technology issues in accessing the learning resources, but ultimately, if the issue is not within our systems, we cannot take responsibility for the many different platforms, devices, browsers that exist and you will be responsible for managing your access.
- 7.5. In order to get the best possible learning experience, you agree to manage your own private study time and make use of our online facilities. It is your own responsibility to ensure that your home computer can support access to our online learning resources.
- 7.6. If a student fails to be present for a mentor session that has been agreed and less than 48 hours notice to cancel is given, a rebooking fee will be applied to cover the mentor’s costs.
- 7.7 Any student attending a CPD course who does not wish to continue to the second day is required to inform us on the first day of the course by speaking to the Course Trainer and/or contacting the Client Services Manager by email. In doing so a CPD course transfer may be given consideration at our discretion. Attending the second day, and/or failing to inform us on the first day will forfeit any opportunity to attend an alternative CPD without paying an additional cost.
8. Code of conduct
- 8.1. As an Animas student you agree to maintain client confidentiality and to practise coaching in a responsible way.
- 8.2. We suggest that you make full use of your personal mentor, group supervision webinars, and the resources on our Learning Zone to enhance your practice.
- 8.3. Although optional, we advise that you acquire your own practice insurance and we have a discounted scheme available through Balens Insurance.
- 8.4. Animas subscribes to the Code of Ethics laid out by the International Coach Federation. As a student of coaching with Animas, you agree to uphold these ethics. The Code of Ethics can be found on the Learning Zone.
- 9.1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. As part of our record keeping, we must keep an up to date address for you. You agree to update us should you change address.
- 9.2. We aim to build your trust and confidence in us and we will not hold or use your personal details without your permission.
- 9.3. At all times, we’ll make sure we only use your information in a manner consistent with the Data Protection Act 1998, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- 9.4. The information we collect: We only collect information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you with your permission for example your name, address, email address, telephone number, and credit card details. We may use the credit card details you provide to us to withdraw money from your account for the non-refundable deposit and any other agreed charges.
- 9.5. How we protect your information: We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
10. Force Majeure
Animas Education Ltd shall not be liable to refundfees or pay any other penalty should courses be cancelled due to war, fire, strike, industrial action, accident, civil disturbance or force of nature that is beyond our control.
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions in the future.