Your Next Steps
Thanks so much for coming along to the Introduction to Transformational Coaching. We really appreciate the time and energy you committed to it and hope you found it a valuable day.
If you’re interested in joining us and becoming part of the coaching world, this page is a reminder of the special joining offer made on the day and a recap of your next steps.
Also, as promised on the day, we’ve made the slides from the day available to you here. If you want to download them, just click the link immediately below.
The Special Joining Offer
Book your spot by the Friday after the introduction day and save £500 on the enrolment fee as well as gaining access to an online programme on creating your coaching business.
1) Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching
Recognised and accredited by the ICF and AC
First and foremost, of course, you’ll secure your place on our acclaimed Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching. Book within 7 days and you’ll save £500!
This inspirational programme not only ensures you become a great coach but also that you experience a rich journey of personal growth in the process.
Blending an integrative approach to coaching practice with a introduction to key theoretical frameworks, the course is one of the most advanced and forward-thinking coaching programmes around and we’d love you to be a part of it with us.
- 10 days of exceptional coach training
- Approved and accredited by the International Coach Federation and the Association for Coaching
- Multiple coaching modalities to give you flexibility in your client work
- An inspirational mix of classroom learning, peer work, real life application and reflective practice
- A fabulous, rich learning community on and offline
- London, Edinburgh and Manchester based training for easy access
2) The 10 Week Launch – A Step by Step Guide to Creating Your Coaching Practice
Supporting you to create your coaching business
Having gained your coaching qualification, you may be seeking to create your own private practice.
If so, The 10 Week Launch – A Step by Step Guide to Creating Your Coaching Practice will teach you to the skills and steps you need to get started in your own business. We pack a lot in to this online video and worksheet based course to help you plan how you’ll get started finding clients and how you can create a sustainable, profitable practice.
- What you need to get started
- What makes you unique as a coach
- Choosing your business model type
- How to identify and find your ideal client
- Crafting your message
- Creating an online presence
- Developing your marketing strategy
- How to run a consultation for a new client
- Creating your business
Your next step is simple.
All you need to do is arrange a call with one of our Course Consultants, Karen Conway or Michele Kingston-Malone, who’ll go through any questions you have.
We can answer any questions you have, including:
- Dates of modules and planning around your availability;
- Questions about the course structure;
- Queries around paying the deposit and arranging a payment plan;
- And any other queries!
Booking your appointment to chat to Karen or Michele is easy. Just click the button below and you’ll be taken through to an appointment system where you can choose a suitable time and date for a call.
We try to make it convenient for you to have your consultation and Karen and Michele have some evening availability as well as daytime.
Finally, if you want to revisit the course details online or check out dates, etc. click the button below to go to the course page of the Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching.