Next Steps After the Introduction to Transformational Coaching
Thanks so much for coming along to the Introduction to Transformational Coaching.!
If you’re interested in training with us, this page is a reminder of the special joining offer from the day as well as a recap of your next steps.
Of course, you might also have questions that relate to your personal circumstances around your joining date, travel, concerns or something else. Don’t worry, we’re available to talk through any questions and to help you take your next step if it’s right for you.
If you want to secure the full offer including and extra two-day Kickstart Your Coaching Practice workshop, you’ll need to confirm your spot by the Friday following the introductory workshop with a £495 deposit.
As promised on the day, we’ve made the slides avaialble to you here. If you want to download them, just click the link immediately below.
Diploma in Transformational Coaching
Recognised and accredited by the ICF and AC
First and foremost, of course, you’ll secure your place on our acclaimed Diploma in Transformational Coaching.
This inspirational programme not only ensures you become a great coach but also that you experience a rich journey of personal growth in the process.
Blending an integrative approach to coaching practice with a introduction to key theoretical frameworks, the course is one of the most advanced and forward-thinking coaching programmes around and we’d love you to be a part of it with us.
- 10 days of exceptional coach training
- Approved and accredited by the International Coach Federation and the Association for Coaching
- Multiple coaching modalities to give you flexibility in your client work
- An inspirational mix of classroom learning, peer work, real life application and reflective practice
- A fabulous, rich learning community on and offline
- London based training for easy access
FREE Kickstart your Coaching Practice – normally £495.
Supporting you to create your coaching business
Having gained your coaching qualification, you may be seeking to create your own private practice.
If so, Kickstart Your Coaching Practice workshop will teach you to the skills and steps you need to get started in your own business. We pack a lot in to these two days to help you plan how you’ll get started finding clients and creating a sustainable, profitable practice.
- What you need to get started
- What makes you unique as a coach
- How to identify and find your ideal client
- Crafting your message
- How to run a consultation for a new client
- Developing your business
Your next step is simple.
All you need to do is arrange a call with one of our Course Consultants, Nathan Blair or Michele Kingston, who’ll go through any questions you have.
You can talk to them about anything to do with the course, including:
- Dates of modules and planning around your availability;
- Questions about the course structure;
- Queries around paying the deposit and arranging a payment plan;
- What’s covered on Kickstart;
- And any other queries!
Booking your appointment to chat to Nathan or Michele is easy. Just click the link below to email him, letting him know when you’d like him to call and the best number to reach you on.
We try to make it convenient for you to have your consultation and Nathan is able to call from 10am through to 7pm in the week after the workshop.
Email Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again and we hope to see you on the journey with us soon.