What you can expect at the Introduction to Transformational Coaching
Thanks again for booking your spot at the Introduction to Transformational Coaching. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon.
As an event like this starts to approach, we know it can be easy to wonder what you’ve booked on to and what will happen on the day.
This page gives you a brief insight into what you can expect.
This is not a sales day
Firstly, this is not a sales day, so you can relax.
The majority of the day will explore what coaching is, where it’s come from and what the future might hold for it.
You’ll also explore the paths open to you as a coach whether that’s in employment or with your own business.
Towards the end of the day, we will share our course details and how you can enrol but we won’t be asking for anyone to join us on the day. All we’ll ask is for you to let us know whether you are interested and, if so, suggest a time for a chat.
- What is transformational coaching?
- How does it differ from therapy and mentoring?
- What theories and practices underpin coaching?
- What is coaching responding to in the 21st century condition?
- How can you work as a coach?
And around Animas, you’ll explore:
- The principles that underpin our coaching approach
- Why Animas is leading the way with transformational coaching
- Learn about our Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- Find out how you can enrol with us
The day starts at 10.30 am and we finish at 4.30 pm. Please do try to be there for around 10.15 am so we can start on time. We take a 45 minute break for lunch and, though not provided, there are plenty of cafes nearby.
In this very special lecture, Animas Founder and CEO Nick Bolton gives his last, and most personal, talk to date as he explores what mastery and success look and feel like, and how the two are related.
He shares what he has seen...
In the latest instalment of the Animas Podcast, life coach, entrepreneur and founder of unique events business Trigger Conversations, Georgie Nightingall, talks about her work around getting people to have more meaningful...