Free Training Day: Introduction to Transformational Coaching
Discover Transformational Coaching at our FREE Introductory Day with Animas Founder, Nick Bolton
If you’re interested in coaching and would like to discover the Animas difference, why not join us for a free introductory day in London.
In a small group setting, we’ll explore what transformational coaching is, the theoretical and practice roots that support it and how you can develop a career or business as a coach.
The day is completely free and booking your spot is easy – just choose the date you want to attend along with your details and we’ll confirm your place by email.
10.30am – 3.30pm
Holiday Inn Bloomsbury,
Coram Street London WC1N 1HT
Please complete your details below and we’ll email you confirmation.
A Day to Discover Transformational Coaching
By the end of this fascinating introduction to coaching, you’ll have explored and discussed:
- What coaching is, how it works and why it’s so powerful at creating change
- How coaching differs from other change approaches such as counselling and therapy
- How coaching creates change and the four levels of change in coaching
- The psychological theories that sit behind coaching and how they influence your practice
- What we mean by the transformational coaching and how it’s moving traditional coaching forward
- The kinds of issues and challenges you might help people explore and overcome
- The five main career pathways open to you after qualification, and which might be right for you
- The different kinds of coaches and which might suit you – from life coaches to corporate coaches and everything in between
Get to know Animas
You’ll also discover everything you need to know about Animas to make sure we’re the right place for your coach training, including:
- The values that underpin our coaching and learning practices
- Why we’re called Animas and why we’re so passionate about transformational coaching
- How our Diploma in Transformational Coaching is structured
- What you’ll learn on the Diploma in Transformational Coaching and how each parts works to make you a confident coach
- How you can join us with a special offer that supports you to create an independent coaching practice
Download a PDF of the agenda and details for the introduction to
Transformational Coaching Day
About Nick Bolton
Nick is the founder of Animas and will lead you on this journey in to coaching and what becoming a coach might mean to you. An Accredited Master Coach, coaching supervisor and business-mentor for coaches, Nick is passionate about how coaching can transform lives and workplaces and even contribute to society through the ripples it creates.
Nick shares his personal insights around coaching with humour, openness and passion and will help answer any questions you may have about this work and the impact is has.
Times and Location
The Introduction takes place at:
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury,
- Coram Street
- London WC1N 1HT
The hotel is a two-minute walk from Russell Square tube, and a short walk from Euston and Kings Cross stations.
Can’t make it to London for an Introduction?
We understand that not everyone can get to London to attend our introduction to coaching and to our course. That’s why we have made all the information you need about our programme easily accessible and available on our website. You’ll find the course structure and content of modules, fees, payment plans, dates and much more, all shown there and there are various resources that explain coaching in more detail.
We are also very happy to chat with you about any questions you might have, so please feel free to give us a call on 0330 900 5555.