Free One-Day Introduction to Transformational Coaching | London
Take a Day to Discover Transformational Coaching and the Animas Life Coaching Course
BOOK YOUR SPOT
Are you interested in training as a life coach but you have questions you’d like to answer?
Perhaps you’re wondering whether becoming a coach is right for you?
With so many choices of coaching courses out there, maybe you’re also undecided where to train as a coach?
If so, join us at a free Introduction to Transformational Coaching and get your questions answered.
It’s a great way to meet us and get a feel for who we are and, with its small group size, you really get to ask the things you want to!
Booking your place is easy – just choose the date you want to attend, enter your details and we’ll confirm your spot by email.
YOU’LL DISCOVER COACHING AND THE TRANSFORMATIONAL APPROACH
- What is transformational coaching?
- How does coaching work?
- What issues and challenges can you work with?
- How is it different from therapies and mentoring?
- What can you do as a qualified coach?
- How does coaching work as a business or career choice?
YOU’LL GET TO KNOW ANIMAS
- The principles that underpin our coaching approach
- Why Animas is leading the way with transformational coaching
- Learn about our Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- Find out how you can enrol with us
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury
Coram St, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 1HT
The day starts at 10.30 am and we finish by 4.30 pm. Please do try to be there for around 10.15 am so we can start on time.
Complimentary refreshments are served throughout the day. We take a 45 minute break for lunch and, though not provided, there are plenty of cafes nearby.