Join us for a FREE Introduction to Transformational Coaching
Ask our students about the beginning of their coaching journey, and most will tell you about our Introduction to Coaching days. Offering the chance to learn about transformational coaching, meet our team, and get a sense of the Animas community spirit, our ITC days show all the ways becoming a transformational coach could help you create profound change in other people’s lives, as well as your own.
Because we know that committing to a coaching course is an important decision, on the day you’ll be able to ask as many questions as you need, discover what the world of coaching looks like, and find out what makes Animas special. There’s no hard sell, just plenty of opportunities for self-discovery and conversation in a warm and welcoming environment.
Book Your Free Place
You’ll discover coaching and the transformational approach
We start from the basics, showing you what transformational coaching is, why it matters, and the opportunities open to you as a qualified coach.
Perfect if you’re asking yourself:
- What is transformational coaching?
- How does coaching work?
- Is becoming a coach right for me?
- What issues and challenges can I work with?
- How is it different from therapies and mentoring?
- What can I do as a qualified coach?
- How does coaching work as a business or career choice?
You’ll get to know Animas
As well as meeting our friendly team, you’ll get to discover exactly what makes us different. And we know that in the crowded world of life coaching training, that’s really important.
You’ll learn about:
- The principles that underpin our coaching approach
- Why Animas is leading the way with transformational coaching
- Our Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- Our vibrant community and what makes it special
All the details for your Introduction
to Coaching day in London
Join us at:
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury
Coram St, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 1HT
The day starts at 10.30 am and we finish by 4.30 pm. Please do try to be there for around 10.15 am so we can get started on time.
There’ll be tea, coffee and biscuits to enjoy throughout the day, and we’ll take a 45-minute break for lunch – you’re welcome to bring your own packed lunch or head to one of the many nearby cafes.
Sound good? Let’s book your free place
Can’t make it to an Introduction Day?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- Watch our introduction to coaching video series
- Book a call with one of our friendly course consultants