Free One-Day Introduction to Transformational Coaching | Berlin
Discover Transformational Coaching and How You Can Become a Coach with Animas in Berlin
BOOK YOUR SPOT
Are you interested in coaching but have unanswered questions?
Perhaps you’re wondering whether becoming a coach is for you?
Maybe, you know you want to train as a coach but you’re still looking for the right school.
Our free, one-day Introduction to Transformational Coaching is a great way to find out more and discover whether Animas is the right fit for you.
The day is free and booking your place is easy – just choose the date you want to attend and enter your details. We’ll then confirm your spot by email.
YOU’LL DISCOVER COACHING AND THE TRANSFORMATIONAL APPROACH
- What is transformational coaching?
- How does coaching work?
- What issues and challenges can you work with?
- How is it different from therapies and mentoring?
- What can you do as a qualified coach?
- How does coaching work as a business or career choice?
YOU’LL GET TO KNOW ANIMAS
- The principles that underpin our coaching approach
- Why Animas is leading the way with transformational coaching
- Learn about our Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- Find out how you can enrol with us
Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel
Alexanderpl. 7, 10178 Berlin, Germany
The day starts at 10.30 am and we finish by 4.30 pm. Please do try to be there for around 10.15 am so we can start on time.
Complimentary refreshments are served throughout the day. We take a 45 minute break for lunch and, though not provided, there are plenty of cafes nearby.