What you can expect at the Virtual Introduction to Transformational Coaching
Thanks again for booking your spot at the Introduction to Transformational Coaching!
You’ll receive a confirmation email from us with joining instructions.
It may land in your junk folder, so if you don’t see it within an hour of booking, please email [email protected] who will be able to help.
As an event like this starts to approach, we know it can be easy to wonder what you’ve booked on to and what will happen on the day. Below we set out what you’ll be exploring and covering at the event itself.
Don’t worry, we won’t ask you to make a decision there and then and there certainly won’t be any hard sell. We simply ask that, if at the end of the event, you’re interested in discussing the course with us, that you let us know a good time and day to have a chat with you.
- What is transformational coaching?
- How does it differ from therapy and mentoring?
- What theories and practices underpin coaching?
- How can you actually work and make a living as a coach?
And around Animas and our course, you’ll explore:
- The principles that underpin our coaching approach
- Why Animas is leading the way with transformational coaching
- Learn about our Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- The live virtual training approach
- Find out how you can enrol with us
Timing and Breaks:
The session lasts 3 hours and we take a 10-minute break to get refreshments and stretch your legs.
How to get the most from the event:
Here are some suggestions to help you get the best from this experience:
- If you can, set yourself up in a space where you are least likely to be disturbed and have good internet connection.
- Virtual events like this are best experienced on a desktop, laptop or tablet. Download the Zoom.us app if you can (although you can access the event through the internet if that’s not possible) and have your charger handy.
- Use headphones if possible, and check your microphone and webcam before you join the session
- Keep hydrated! We will take breaks throughout the training, but do make sure you have a drink with you.
- If you are unfamiliar with using Zoom, don’t worry, as your trainer will go through everything you need to know at the start of the call.
Becoming a coach
Virtual training isn’t a new concept. People have benefitted from virtual learning environments for many years, but with recent global shifts there is no option right now to attend in-person training. If people want to train, upskill, grow, and prevent learning lockdown the only option right now is to choose…
Categories: Becoming a coach
In this lecture, existential coach (MA), positive psychologist (MSc) and Animas graduate Yannick Jacob explores what it takes to live a happier and more fulfilled life and what positive psychological science may contribute to the process. He also looks at how we as coaches may deal with clients who are…