Coach & Author
Steve Neale is MD of BCS International (www.bcsinternational.net), a leading emotional intelligence training, consultancy and coaching organisation. Steve is a qualified psychologist, coach, EI practitioner, counsellor and hypnotherapist. He has helped several thousand top leaders use EI to release their untapped potential and improve performance for themselves and their organisations. Steve is passionate about using EI to make a positive difference to people and the world we live in. Go to www.steveneale.net and www.bcsinternational.net for free inspiration, ideas and stories about using EI to make a difference to your life.
Coach & Author
“A large amount of energy goes into hiding emotion, especially in the workplace, and yet this provides the real powerful essence of who we are and what we
“A large amount of energy goes into hiding emotion, especially in the workplace, and yet this provides the real powerful essence of who we are and what we achieve in life. Emotional intelligence is about recognising how negative attitudes and the emotions they trigger can prevent us from reaching our potential. These attitudes can be challenged and changed with a significant positive impact on feelings, thoughts and behaviour.” (Neale, Emotional Intelligence Coaching, 2009)
95-99% of people’s daily habits are managed by the subconscious brain – the limbic system.
Yet many coaches still see coaching as a primarily logical process – helping people engage with the more rational parts of the brain.
So how do you as a coach access your clients subconscious and influence their limbic system?
That is where this two-day course comes in!
Join Steve Neale, highly-experienced trainer, psychologist and co-author of Emotional Intelligence Coaching for this one-off course on Emotional Intelligence with Coaching.
The course has been recognised by the International Coach Federation as providing 12 hours of Continuing Coach Education and so can be used for coaches renewing their ICF credentials.
Through a rich mix of trainer-led sessions, peer practice and experiential exercises, you’ll learn:
- How the emotional part of the brain, the limbic system, works and why it is essential to all aspects of coaching
- A model of the Limbic Performance system and how to utilise this as a tool to increase your effectiveness in coaching
- A simple 3 step model for coaching clients from the inside-out
- An understanding of the essential role Self Belief plays in coaching and how to help clients develop health Self Belief through coaching
- Tools for developing your own self-awareness and becoming more mindful of your own thoughts, feelings and actions.
- The LEAD Model of Other Awareness and how to apply it in coaching.
Have the option of online follow up access to the Limbic Performance System model.
Accredited as 12 hours of CCE through the International Coaching Federation.
There are no reviews for this event