Clean Coaching is more than just Clean Language. It is a combination of exploratory processes and a way-of-being as a coach. If we consider our clients to be creative, resourceful
Clean Coaching is more than just Clean Language. It is a combination of exploratory processes and a way-of-being as a coach. If we consider our clients to be creative, resourceful and whole, then Clean Coaching is a powerful way to facilitate them to access their resources and harness their natural creativity to make new connections outside their current paradigm or way of looking at the world.
On this immersive and interactive two-day workshop you will learn the basics of using a Clean approach in your coaching. We will explore the value of tapping into your client’s imagination to help them connect with their own inner wisdom and resources in new and creative ways, including:
- What is Clean Coaching?
- How to ask Clean Language questions to help your client connect to their own inner wisdom
- Harnessing the clients use of metaphor as a doorway to their inner patterns of thoughts,
feelings and behaviour
- Using Clean processes involving physical space, movement, drawing and the power of
- Observed demonstrations of Clean Coaching
- Practice Sessions and ongoing practice pairs / triads
- Overcoming the common challenges of working with Clean, and becoming a catalyst for the client to connect with their own creativity and resources (to self-actualise)
Through a rich mix of trainer-led sessions, peer practice and experiential exercises, you’ll learn:
- Why a Clean approach can be so valuable in encouraging creativity and generating paradigm
- A set of clear frameworks that you can incorporate into your coaching straightaway,
covering each aspect of GROW
- An introduction to the advanced Clean Coaching training course which consists of XX
- How exact use of the client’s words, invites a different response than summarising or
- How the delivery of your interventions (tone of voice, pauses, inflections, pace) will impact
how the question is received by the client
- How to introduce Clean Coaching to your client
- The boundaries of Clean Coaching and therapy
- About Clean Action Space – creating a clean action plan
- Making a Clean Start (including the PRO model)
Who is this training for?
Newly trained and experienced coaches looking for new approaches to help their clients gain new insight and experience deep and sustainable paradigm shifts. As well as coaches who have previous training in Clean and are looking for a refresher or confidence builder.
The course has also been recognised by the International Coach Federation as providing 12 hours of Continuing Coach Education and so can be used for coaches renewing their ICF credentials.
Attendees should ensure they are in a private space with room to move around. They will need pens (different colours), loose paper, blue tack.
Clean Coaching offers processes and techniques that support the client to access their own resources and creativity in ways that other forms of coaching often cannot reach. In addition, it does so in ways that are specifically designed and boundaried, to avoid the coach “polluting” the space or influencing the clients sense-making with their own interpretations and assumptions.
It uses language, physical space, the body, drawings, symbols and objects to invite the client to step outside their regular paradigm and enter a space of invention, creation, connection.
Clean Coaching can be used as a complete coaching approach, or coaches may incorporate elements of Clean Coaching into their existing practice.
You can find out more about Clean Coaching and Clean Language in this video interview with course facilitator Bronwyn Nash.
10:00am - 5:30pm GMT
Speakers for this event
Transformational Coach & Trainer
Bronwyn is a member of the Animas Training Faculty and runs her own successful coaching and supervision practice. With a long-standing passion for creative approaches to personal and professional growth and development, Bronwyn’s experience spans the use of coaching in the workplace, for personal transformation, in groups and within retreats, workshops and training programmes
Transformational Coach & Trainer