If you’re looking to train as a life coach or you want to coach in your workplace, the Diploma in Transformational Coaching gives you the training, mentoring and support you need to become a confident and skilled coach working at a deep level of discovery and change with your clients
- Start your coach training here
- Provides 123 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours
- ICF and AC Accredited
- Live training, mentoring and support
If you’re a qualified coach looking to gain additional expertise and knowledge, build your coach-training CV or obtain ICF approved CCE (Continuing Coach Education) then our two-day short courses are ideal for you. Each brings 12 hours of ICF CCE and covers a specific theoretical or practice framework.
- Compliments your core coach training
- For qualified and in-training coaches
- Specialist skills and theories
- 12 ICF CCE hours each
If you’re a qualified coach and you want to obtain your professional coaching credentials as an ICF (International Coach Federation) Associate Certified Coach, or with the AC, this unique programme provides the necessary mentoring, learning and practical support you need.
- Professional Credentialing Programme
- For qualified coaches seeking professional credibility
- Includes supervision and observation
- Gain ICF ACC or AC credentials
For highly experienced coaches who wish to supervise other coaches as part of their practice or as part of an internal supervision function, the Diploma in Coaching Supervision delivers the skills, knowledge and oversight you need to become a qualified coaching supervisor. Taking an integrative approach to supervision and with international accreditation, you’ll emerge as an exceptional coaching supervisor.
- Diploma in Coaching Supervision
- For highly experienced coaches
- Accredited EMCC ESQA
- 110 ICF CCE hours